Alex Sandro, Clubs, Italian Serie A, Juventus, Story, Transfers


Alejandro Moreno assesses the latest rumours surrounding Alex Sandro, Riyad Mahrez and more in Rumour Rater.
Massimiliano Allegri has warned this year’s Serie A title race will the toughest yet for Juventus.

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has said Chelsea target Alex Sandro will remain with the Serie A champions this summer.

Chelsea had been expected to sign Sandro, 26, in a deal worth around £60 million, but Allegri has insisted the left-back is staying put.

“Alex Sandro is a Juve player, he’s extraordinary and he’s not moving from here,” Allegri said after his side’s friendly victory over Roma.

“He’s improved a lot since he arrived here and he still has margin for improvement. Together with Marcelo, I think he is the best full-back in the world.”

Alex Sandro's goal capped Juventus' win on Saturday.
Alex Sandro was strongly linked with a move to Chelsea earlier this summer.

Sandro joined Juve from Porto in 2015 and made 27 appearances in Serie A last season, having played 22 times during his first campaign in Italy.

Following Patrice Evra’s move to Marseille, he has become Juve’s first-choice full-back or wing-back on the left.

Ben Gladwell reports on Serie A, the Italian national team and the Bundesliga for ESPN FC, UEFA and the Press Association. @UEFAcomBenG.



Source link

Articles You May Like

Dundee vs. Kilmarnock – Football Match Report – November 18, 2017
Antonio Conte backs counterpart Tony Pulis after Chelsea run over West Brom
Is Neymar using PSG to get to Real Madrid?
Luis Suarez say he was never worried over his Barcelona goals drought
AS Roma vs. Lazio – Football Match Report – November 18, 2017

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *